Wednesday 31 December 2008

In-Class Assignment 1

Salam and Hello...
This is me, first time blogger a.k.a. first time exposure in this kind of blog, blogger and blogging... As i'm not so into this new era of technology and so-called globalisation, i think, this is the best time for me to start off... This blog is going to be my sharing session with all the people outside there... So, have a look at my brief Introduction:

Name : Noor Adibah Mustapha
Age : Currently SWEET 22
Occupation : Undergrads - U8A of B. Ed (TESL) UiTM Class of July 2005 - May 2009
Date of creating this blog : 31 December 2008 roughly 9.50 am in class of CALL at Makmal Bestari - first time been here since 2005 =)
Birth till now : 2 June 1986 in Segamat, Johore... Had my primary and secondary education at SMK (P) Sultan Abu Bakar... My hometown in Muar, Johore... Stay at my aunt's house in Shah Alam while finishing my studies - one more sem to go and then i'm finish... Basically, i'm Johorian and proud to be MALAYSIAN & MUSLIM... ;)

As 10.30 am i'll finish my last lesson in 2008, so i better pen off... We are going to meet again next time somewhere in 2009, i hope =D So, guys, Salam Maal Hijrah 1430 and Happy New Year in advance... May this year we'll be happier+richer+healthier+ a better person in each and every aspect, Aamin! Take care people coz i care =)

Not much to say, and a bit blurry early morning lol

1 comment:

  1. Hey there fellow blogger! Hehe. I hope you'll be the most frequent blogger of all the the bloggers. So when they have an award for the most bloggerest blogger, they'll know exactly who to blog. Hehe. Lalala. =) (Count words that have 'blog' as the root word.) A bit scary right the introductory to this course? First meeting, 2 straight hours of lesson already. Huhu.
    Happy New Year!

    What's your first impression?

    ReplyDelete